VISA FREE NATIONALITIES
Citizens of Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Russia, Kyrgyzstan and Ukraine DO NOT NEED A VISA to enter the Republic of Uzbekistan.
As of February 10, 2018, citizens of the following seven countries do not need visa to travel to Uzbekistan for up to 30 days: Israel, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, the Republic of Korea, Singapore, and Turkey.
UZBEKISTAN VISA SUPPORT / LETTER OF INVITATION (LOI)
Visa support (letter of invitation, LOI) is a document required to obtain tourist visa to Uzbekistan. LOI application is prepared by a travel agency and approved by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
WHO DOES NOT NEED LOI?
Bosnia and Herzegovina
China, inc. the Hong Kong SAR
Passport holders of these countries apply for tourist visa directly at Uzbekistan diplomatic missions. However, LOI might be requested if an application is submitted outside of the country of citizenship.
To get a visa support letter, please do the following:
1. Fill out Uzbekistan Visa Support / Letter of Invitation (LOI) Form given below;
2. Book a tour package;
3. Email us a good quality scan of your passport (full page that clearly shows all text, photo, signature, bar code);
4. Email us a scan of a letter with the company seal from your employer confirming your employment and position (retired and housewives do not need to provide a letter);
5. Flight tickets itinerary or flight reservation form (required only if visa is to be obtained upon arrival at Tashkent International Airport).
WHERE TO APPLY FOR UZBEKISTAN VISA?
You can apply for a visa where Uzbekistan Embassy or Consulate exist. Please note that required documents and visa fees may differ based on your citizenship and where you apply.
VISA AT THE AIRPORT
It is possible to obtain a visa at the international arrivals lounge of Tashkent International Airport, if both of the following conditions are met:
- There is no Uzbekistan Embassy or Consulate in the country, where you are originating your flight to Uzbekistan;
- Connecting flight to Uzbekistan, in the country where Uzbekistan Embassy or Consulate exists, does not provide enough time to obtain a visa.
VISA APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Uzbek invitation letter (LOI);
- Valid passport;
- Complete an application form;
- 1 passport-size photo;
- Fee, payable on collection of visa;
- Stamped, self-addressed envelope,
if applying by post.
You can download the official visa application
form for applying tourist visa at evisa.mfa.uz.
This application form is valid for all
Uzbekistan Embassies and Consulates.
Uzbekistan Visa Support / Letter of Invitation (LOI)
We will be glad to provide you visa support for obtaining Uzbekistan visa. Please send us filled online form below.